Hay y’all I got a question!
Okay so should I get a Facebook for this lil nail blog? And a Twitter? Social media kind of irritates/scares me but I was thinking about it this morning while I was getting ready for work and I really like the idea of being able to interact with you guys/talk to you more and I think that Facebook and Twitter would be pretty cool for that (duh Whitney that’s why everyone has them). What do y’all think?
- hunguponsun answered: INSTAGRAM!
- amyjenniferrr answered: Do it :) you can always delete/limit them if they’re scary/irritating :)
- emmabridgewood reblogged this from dressedupnails and added:
- deluxe-digits answered: I made a FB page cos I don’t really like to reblog here & a lot of my friends & fam don’t use tumblr. + it’s linked to my own FB - too easy!
- talesofascrewup answered: Yes!
- jessicasnails answered: you should get a pinterest!
- emosewapie answered: I use Facebook and it seems like it might be better than twitter because I think of twitter as microblogging. Facebook is more social.
- peachymeforever answered: I’d say a twitter. Personally I’m not exactly fond of Facebook. Your choice though. I’m going with twitter though.
- fuckyeahnastassia answered: Yeah, u definitely should get a twitter. Facebook is too much work :)
- chalkboardnails answered: ummm is this even a real question? the definitive answer is yes!
- sweet-nails answered: Making a facebook would be a good idea! I’ve seen some other nail blogs do this and it always works out great!
- jesseshreck answered: TWITTER!
- nailsbyveryemily answered: Do it!!! It’s daunting at first but you won’t regret it :) x
- jesseshreck likes this
- nailsbybrittanymoody said: facebook.com/Adventu…
- nailsbybrittanymoody answered: I have a facebook page for my nails. I love it. you should get one.
- dressedupnails posted this